Madness

Démarré par gush man, 23 Mai 2010, 12:49:39

« précédent - suivant »

Rock-lee

Snare, sword et barbarian.
"Les nuages sont si beaux..."

Shebely

Citation de: lowkick le 24 Novembre 2010, 09:31:55
S'il est champion du pays du Spliff c'est que son deck doit quand même probablement se tenir dans l'ensemble...
qd tu vois le top8, avec un Elfball, un DarkTimes (sans Helm/LotV), un Madness unpow, un Shop full Golem, un Bomberman et un Shop Combo chelou, je me demande bien quel genre de méta ils ont là bas
A mon avis il sont surtout champions des Spliffs, comme tu l'indiquais

BrassMan

Hello, I am not a native French speaker, so I apologize for the poor grammar, I'm using Google Translate to post this.  If this is too hard to understand, tell me.
I am very interested in this Madness.  I would like to know what its good and bad matches are like.  I am especially interested in how good it is against MUD and Gush decks (like Ruben Gonzales Gush-Tendrils)
What is the deck's worst match?
Is this a popular deck in France or do only a few people play it?
Is there a particular name you use to call this?  Or just "Madness"?
Are there any articles (in any language) written about playing this deck?
Thank you, and sorry for the bad French.

Bonjour, Je ne suis pas de langue maternelle française, alors je excuses pour les fautes de grammaire, je suis à l'aide Google Translate pour ce poste. Si ce n'est trop difficile à comprendre, dis-moi.

Je suis très intéressé par cette folie. Je voudrais savoir ce que ses bons et les mauvais matches sont comme. Je suis particulièrement intéressé dans la façon dont il est bon contre la boue et de Gush ponts (Comme Ruben Gonzales Gush-vrilles)

Quel est le pire match de la platine?

Est-ce un jeu populaire en France ou à ne faire qu'une peu de gens y jouer?

Y at-il un nom particulier que vous utilisez pour appeler ce? Ou tout simplement «folie»?

Y at-il des articles (dans n'importe quelle langue) écrit sur la lecture de ce pont?

Merci, et désolé pour le mauvais français.

maitre yoda

hi Brassman,

if you have question about madness deck the most concerned player is Rock Lee, it's the best player for explain you how this deck suck work^^
Just few player play it, because he's hard to play (some tricks and he does'nt accept missplays).
We call this simply "madness the bitch". you can find here few reports about the deck but it's in french^^

regards.
mange de la soupe pour grandir qu'ils disaient ces cons la!

Deathknight

At last Rock-Lee got internationally famous for his deck  :mrgreen:

Do you want to write something about it or just to play it ?

Rock-Lee is the one who should answer these questions.

MUD is a good MU post-side and excellent post-side due to the combination of mana denial, cheap counterspells, free draw engine and anti-artifact cards.
I don't know about GushTendrils, but as a control deck, if Madness can survive the first 3 turns, the deck will win inevitably. I would suspect the MU is even pre-side and slightly favorable for Madness postside (swapping Swords for REB).

The deck is not not really popular in France for several reasons : the pile of cards looks like a joke, killing with Rootwalla is not sexy, the deck is quite expansive for non-proxy tournaments (P6+4 Bazaars) and above all, the deck is very difficult to play. The deck mechanics is very specific and testing it takes a lot of time. Just playing with it to learn to play against, I found the deck fun to play as a control player. The deck is very rewarding when playing well with it, but it will punish you for any mistake.
The name is just Madness

So far, no article has been written but you can find his tournament report from last BOM here :  http://solomoxen.com/forum/index.php?topic=12017.0and from the last French Championship here : http://solomoxen.com/forum/index.php?topic=12690.0
Le site de la GT Team :
http://www.team-gt.com/site/

BrassMan

Wow thanks!

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread with English, I don't know what's customary on these boards, so if we should start a new thread or something, let me know

For now I'm just testing the deck, and will take it from there whether to write about it or play it in a larger event.  I'd love to talk to Rock-Lee about it, but I'd also like to talk to the general community.  As a deck designer myself, I know it's easy to get attached to your own lists, and it's good to get a less biased viewpoint when you want to know how good something really is.

I've tried to read the information in this thread with a translation tool, but obviously some of it gets lost.

I was impressed to see this deck place in a few different tournaments at the same time, run by different players.  Is this a team?

bibi

Hello,

Rock-Lee, je ne sais pas si tu joues encore le deck, mais as tu essayé d'intégrer Mental Misstep dans le deck ?
Si oui, tu en verrais combien et à la place de quoi ?

++

Rock-lee

En test, j'avais viré la misdi et les 2 spell snare je crois j'avais rentré 1 pierce de plus et mental misstep (de souvenir).
"Les nuages sont si beaux..."