Sleeves rigides

Démarré par CwaM, 15 Avril 2013, 11:47:55

« précédent - suivant »

CwaM

Question aux experts:
Y-a-t-il des sleeves particulièrement rigides?
Ca serait pour jouer et pas forcément pour stocker les cartes

thx
Inventeur du MiniWag :)

Citation de: astre le 03 Janvier 2010, 08:38:09
CwaM c'est comme le messi.
il fait un signe, et tout l'univers est inscrit dedans  :lol:
Citation de: astre
‹astre› quand même, tu casse souvent
‹astre› même si quand même t'as souvent raison

0/2Drop

J'ai déjà vu des vidéos US où les mecs ont des espèces de TopLoader "fine" mais pour le shuffle c'est massif.

Donc cela existe, mais jamais vu en magasin FR.

Pour info, j'ai trouvé çà :

They are 'legal' to play in, as long as they or the sleeves are not marked in any way.

I would not recommend playing with toploaders though, for three reasons.
1) It takes much longer than the allotted time to sufficiently randomize your deck before each game in a match, and with the amount of deck shuffling that goes on in a game (simple in game shuffles and searches are supposed to take approximately 30 seconds), it is not very practical.
2) By playing with a huge stack of toploaders, you increase the change your deck will fall. Revealed cards from a spilt deck usually equals a warning or game loss, depending on your REL for the event.
3) When you play a deck in toploaders, you are announcing you have very valuable cards on hand. When I was at a certain large tournament with fellow BHWC member Nick Trudeau, he had everything on hand besides his deck (which he was playing with) stolen during a match he was playing by some pseudo-professional thieves. Everything was right next to his leg in fact, and he didn't even notice while he was playing. He was playing in toploaders that day, and was targeted by thieves for this very reason. The exact same thing happened to a different old-school player in a later round, who was the only other person in the tournament playing in toploaders that day.

In short, toploaders are legal, but I would highly recommend against using them outside of casual play in your home.
@MtgTheSource : Goyf is worth more than its weight in Gold.
@MTG Salvation : i tell you one thing, if there's a folk on this earth who likes dem dredge, it's the germans. When germans tell you to go quad, you go quad ! do not question them... ever.  
@GenCon2012 - About report of BrianDeMars : Does it matter? He went 0-2 drop. I want to know what the people who actually won a match played.
@theManadrain - About the Deckname of Menandian : lol ok, what did you change a card or two and call it meandeck x? Sorry if my post ruins your hype for your upcoming 4 dollar article.
EDH 1v1 : Animar - Sigarda - Nin - Sidisi
EDH Multi : GAA4 - Omnath - Kiki-Jiki - Brimaz - Oloro - Kaalia - Kozilek
Modern : Merfolk
Legacy : Dredge "Quad'Lazer"
Vintage : PitchLong Oath