4 Cursed Scroll
1 Survival of the Fittest
4 Wasteland
15 Forest

Avouez que ça me ressemble :D

Et vous ?

XIII

CitationTurbo Stasis

You scored -1 attitude, -7 gameplan, and -4 card selection!

Reactive :: Deliberate :: Janky

It's hard to pinpoint the origin of the metadeck, but you might be the prime candidate. In the Black Winter of 1996, Necrodecks dominated the universe -- everyone and his cousin was playing Necro, it was just so damn good. But they got a nasty surprise when you showed up at U.S. Nationals in the hands of great players like Mike Long and Matt Place. Turbo Stasis didn't melt the Black Winter, but you did cerrainly start a thaw, and you proved that a deck that is geared solely to beat the dominant deck of the day can ride the metagame to victory.

Your plan was simple -- get Stasis in play to slow the game to a crawl. Use Howling Mines to draw the Islands you need to pay the upkeep. If your land runs out, bounce the Stasis back to your hand and reset your lock. You needed a lot of bizarre cards to get the job done (how else would Despotic Scepter have ever seen the light of day), but you brought unsuspecting Necro decks to their knees. And you won via a slow, painful decking. Did I mention you were slow? That's why people hated to face you, even as they respected your clever design. You were both loved and hated, but you injected some much needed variety into the game.

4 Arcane Denial
4 Boomerang
4 Force of Will
2 Recall
4 Stasis
1 Ivory Tower
2 Kismet
1 Land Tax
4 Lim-Dul's Vault
3 Despotic Scepter
1 Feldon's Cane
4 Howling Mine
1 Zuran Orb
4 Adarkar Wastes
4 City of Brass
13 Island
4 Underground River

MOUHAHAHA

Par contre la liste est pas super mise à jour, et il n'y a même pas le side  :moustache:
I will show you fear in a handfull of dust, BEARGH !!
MENHIR TEAM

Shebely

Sligh

You scored 1 attitude, 1 gameplan, and -4 card selection!

Active :: Aggressive :: Janky

You take your name from Paul Sligh, who introduced you to the world when he played you to the top of a Pro Tour Qualifier way back in 1996. But you were actually designed by Jay Schneider, and although his "Orcish Librarian Deck" (as at least one commentator called it) was mocked at first, it wasn't long before name players were packing their own versions. Now Sligh and its imitators are cornerstones of the game.

Your clever idea was that you dispensed with card advantage in favor of using all of your available resources each term -- you gave birth to the mana curve! Sure, you were full of jank (Goblins of the Flarg and Dwarven Trader in the same deck? Ack!), but you did so much damage so fast that your opponents were dead before they could even play their "better" cards. By the time Dave Price piloted your Deadguy Red variant to his Pro Tour win, you had shiny new weapons and plenty of respect. But it all goes back to that funky little "Orcish Librarian Deck" that made a splash in 1996.

4 Brass Man
2 Brothers of Fire
2 Dragon Whelp
3 Dwarven Lieutenant
2 Dwarven Trader
2 Goblins of the Flarg
4 Ironclaw Orcs
2 Orcish Cannoneers
2 Orcish Artillery
2 Orcish Librarian
1 Black Vise
1 Detonate
1 Fireball
4 Incinerate
4 Lightning Bolt
1 Shatter
2 Dwarven Ruins
4 Mishra's Factory
13 Mountain
4 Strip Mine

neonico

Citation
The Deck

You scored -3 attitude, -1 gameplan, and 4 card selection!

Reactive :: Deliberate :: Broken

Created by Brian Weismann in 1995, you were the first ever "it" deck in Magic. You dominated Type I (the only type, really, back then) tournaments in the San Francisco area, and pretty soon your decklist was spreading across this newfangled internet thing. Before long you and your newly-spawned cousins were popping-up all over the country.

Your popularity was not surprising, given how you exploited the best cards available, generated massive card advantage, and had the tools to thwart whatever your hapless opponent tried to do. You became such a bedrock of the early game that you will forever be known simply as The Deck.

2 Serra Angel
4 Disenchant
4 Swords to Plowshares
2 Moat
4 Mana Drain
2 Counterspell
1 Time Walk
1 Timetwister
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Braingeyser
1 Recall
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Mind Twist
1 Regrowth
2 Red Elemental Blast
2 Disrupting Scepter
1 Jayemdae Tome
1 Ivory Tower
1 Mox Pearl
1 Mox Ruby
1 Mox Jet
1 Mox Emerald
1 Mox Sapphire
1 Black Lotus
1 Sol Ring
2 Strip Mine
1 Library of Alexandria
3 City of Brass
1 Plateau
1 Underground Sea
2 Volcanic Island
4 Tundra
3 Plains
4 Island
Rate my test!

* Currently quiz/5 Stars.
    * Can't tell
    * click away

Compared to other takers

* 18/100 You scored -3 on attitude, higher than 18% of your peers.
    * 54/100 You scored -1 on gameplan, higher than 54% of your peers.
    * 90/100 You scored 4 on card selection, higher than 90% of your peers.

Obvioussssss !!!
<3 my manabase  :moustache:

@XIII : pas deside dans stasis c'est normal non ? Tu gagnes la 1 en 49,5 mins, ou tu perds la une, mais y'a pas d'autres options.

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Citation de: Question posée au Ask The Judge
Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Citation de: SubwarBF le 13 Juillet 2009, 19:59:15
R.I.P Nico, c'était lui le plus grand, pas ce pédophile de Michael

Blog Magic Eternal : http://magiceternal.wordpress.com/

adrienger

CitationTinker

You scored -4 attitude, 1 gameplan, and 1 card selection!

Reactive :: Aggressive :: Broken

You are the Bob Vila of the Magic world: you have all the right tools at your disposal. Whatever you need, whenever you need it, all you have to do is Tinker a little bit and -- voila! -- there it is. You do for artifacts what your godmother, the Recurring Nightmare/Survival of the Fittest deck, did for creatures. Given how chock full of overpowered artifacts and versitile fetch capabilities you are, it's no wonder that you became a favorite among top pros, like Bob Maher and Casey McCarrel (the latter won Pro Tour New York in 1999 with an all-Urza's block version of the deck).

Speed up your deck with some cheap artifact mana, then use Tinker to turn those artifacts into whatever game breaker you need at the moment. Want a fatty to crush your enemies? Tinker up a Phyrexian Colossus. Want to deny your opponent's mana? Call for your Mishra's Helix. Want to draw a lot of cards? Create an Urza's Blueprints. Time to make some giant tokens using Chet Lemon baseball cards? Then you want Phyrexian Processor. When you reach into your toolbox, you can pull all sorts of brokeness out. That's what makes you a formidable deck.

4 Metalworker
3 Masticore
1 Phyrexian Colossus
4 Tinker
2 Upheaval
3 Stroke of Genius
4 Voltaic Key
4 Grim Monolith
4 Tangle Wire
2 Phyrexian Processor
4 Thran Dynamo
1 Crumbling Sanctuary
1 Mishra's Helix
1 Urza's Blueprints
11 Island
3 Ancient Tomb
4 City of Traitors
4 Rishadan Port

Et bam le deck Finkel/Maher :D

j'own au moins nico avec ça... par contre stasis c'est frais  :moustache:
Site de la Team GT

Citation de: hooh le 15 Janvier 2007, 15:40:47
on me signale que life n'a pas géré phage hier a clichy  :lol:

Citation de: nicofromtokyo parlant de son deck le 31 Janvier 2009, 10:45:57
Ca remballe contre aggro et combo, ça marche pas génial contre un jeu controle bien joué, mais je ne pense pas que ce soit complètement pourri non plus.

Zmx

astre

CitationReactive :: Aggressive :: Broken

You are the Bob Vila of the Magic world: you have all the right tools at your disposal. Whatever you need, whenever you need it, all you have to do is Tinker a little bit and -- voila! -- there it is. You do for artifacts what your godmother, the Recurring Nightmare/Survival of the Fittest deck, did for creatures. Given how chock full of overpowered artifacts and versitile fetch capabilities you are, it's no wonder that you became a favorite among top pros, like Bob Maher and Casey McCarrel (the latter won Pro Tour New York in 1999 with an all-Urza's block version of the deck).

Speed up your deck with some cheap artifact mana, then use Tinker to turn those artifacts into whatever game breaker you need at the moment. Want a fatty to crush your enemies? Tinker up a Phyrexian Colossus. Want to deny your opponent's mana? Call for your Mishra's Helix. Want to draw a lot of cards? Create an Urza's Blueprints. Time to make some giant tokens using Chet Lemon baseball cards? Then you want Phyrexian Processor. When you reach into your toolbox, you can pull all sorts of brokeness out. That's what makes you a formidable deck.

4 Metalworker
3 Masticore
1 Phyrexian Colossus
4 Tinker
2 Upheaval
3 Stroke of Genius
4 Voltaic Key
4 Grim Monolith
4 Tangle Wire
2 Phyrexian Processor
4 Thran Dynamo
1 Crumbling Sanctuary
1 Mishra's Helix
1 Urza's Blueprints
11 Island
3 Ancient Tomb
4 City of Traitors
4 Rishadan Port
pareil pour moi, finkel

broken.dec, c'est pour moi :D
membre du fan club des tachikoma
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachikoma

neonico

Citation de: adrienger le 05 Avril 2009, 20:25:29

Piano, le vrai Keeper avec FoW te roule dessus IMHO
Par contre le truc qu'est fun, c'est que ça reflète exactement tes critères de construction de ton EDH  : Reactive :: Aggressive :: Broken  :!:

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Citation de: Question posée au Ask The Judge
Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Citation de: SubwarBF le 13 Juillet 2009, 19:59:15
R.I.P Nico, c'était lui le plus grand, pas ce pédophile de Michael

Blog Magic Eternal : http://magiceternal.wordpress.com/

Watanabe

CitationProsperous Bloom
You scored 1 attitude, -5 gameplan, and 0 card selection!

Active :: Deliberate :: Janky

It's unclear who was more hated: you, one of the original I-kill-you-on-one-turn-with-a-massive-combo decks, or Mike Long, the controversial player who helped design you and used you to win Pro Tour Paris in 1997. Either way, you strung together one of the most bizzare but brutally effective combos in Magic, as opponents who didn't dispatch you quickly found out. Eventually you were crippled by rules changes (you're a lot harder to play if you die immediately when hitting zero life) and other degenerate combos emerged to take your place, but you certainly helped pave the way.

When does Prosperity not stink? When you use it to fuel your mana engine with Cadaverous Bloom. When is Vampiric Tutor not jank? When it fetches your game-winning Drain Life. You liked to toy with your opponent for a few turns before "going off" for a massive win. You may be best remembered for Mike Long's "lap dance" incident at U.S. Nationals, but nobody should forget just how good you were.

4 Cadaverous Bloom
1 Drain Life
1 Elven Cache
1 Emerald Charm
4 Impulse
4 Infernal Contract
2 Memory Lapse
4 Natural Balance
1 Power Sink
4 Prosperity
4 Squandered Resources
1 Three Wishes
4 Vampiric Tutor
3 Bad River
4 Undiscovered Paradise
7 Forest
5 Island
6 Swamp

:moustache: :moustache:

Le site de la GT Team :
http://www.team-gt.com/site/

European Eternal Reference : Eternal Central !

XIII

Citation de: neonico le 05 Avril 2009, 20:10:34
@XIII : pas deside dans stasis c'est normal non ? Tu gagnes la 1 en 49,5 mins, ou tu perds la une, mais y'a pas d'autres options.

:moustache: iz  :moustache:
:moustache:
I will show you fear in a handfull of dust, BEARGH !!
MENHIR TEAM

adrienger

Citation de: neonico le 05 Avril 2009, 20:31:03
Citation de: adrienger le 05 Avril 2009, 20:25:29

Piano, le vrai Keeper avec FoW te roule dessus IMHO
Par contre le truc qu'est fun, c'est que ça reflète exactement tes critères de construction de ton EDH  : Reactive :: Aggressive :: Broken  :!:

mais je suis quasiment T2 moi monsieur :D

je trouve aussi que le résultat est assez cohérent avec mes decks...quelque soit le format ;)
Site de la Team GT

Citation de: hooh le 15 Janvier 2007, 15:40:47
on me signale que life n'a pas géré phage hier a clichy  :lol:

Citation de: nicofromtokyo parlant de son deck le 31 Janvier 2009, 10:45:57
Ca remballe contre aggro et combo, ça marche pas génial contre un jeu controle bien joué, mais je ne pense pas que ce soit complètement pourri non plus.

Lionceau

CitationTolarian Blue
You scored 4 attitude, 1 gameplan, and 1 card selection!

Active :: Aggressive :: Broken

Take a moment to pat yourself on the back -- you are maybe the most obnoxiously broken assortment of cards ever seen outside Type I. Take a moment to kick yourself in the butt -- you are maybe the most obnoxiously broken assortment of cards ever seen outside Type I. Your high point may have been Tommi Hovi's 1998 win at Pro Tour Rome, but that's just a single moment from your reign of terror following the release of Urza's Saga. You dominated the Standard format, and provoked a rash of bannings. You moved on to dominate the Extended format, and to provoke another rash of bannings. You were the 10,000-lb gorilla of the day.

Just pause a moment to examine your collection of broken cards: Time Spiral, Windfall, and -- of course -- Tolarian Academy. What did you want? To win! When did you want it? Right away! How did you want to do it? With cheap artifact mana, Academy abuse, and a massive Stroke of Genius? What could any of your opponents do about it? Basically nothing. "Stroke me for 150? Thanks, don't mind if I do."

3 Abeyance
3 Power Sink
3 Intuition
3 Mind over Matter
4 Windfall
4 Stroke of Genius
4 Time Spiral
2 Scroll Rack
3 Voltaic Key
4 Mox Diamond
4 Mana Vault
4 Lotus Petal
3 City of Brass
4 Ancient Tomb
4 Volcanic Island
4 Tolarian Academy
4 Tundra
Si qq'un veux se mettre son deck sous mws je serais ravi de tester le mien contre ^^

Carpe diem ;)

Zmx

Citation de: lionceau-des-savanes le 05 Avril 2009, 22:32:05
4 Volcanic Island

Il se paye meme le luxe de jouer des biland qui servent a rien pour pas jouer d'island trop basic  :moustache:

Jess

CitationThe Deck

You scored 0 attitude, -6 gameplan, and 8 card selection!

Reactive :: Deliberate :: Broken

Ah, avec des scores comme ça, j'y suis bien bien, dans The Deck :D
Dessinateur pour Neo-Token.

Tef

De mon côté j'aime assez, car en plus c'est un deck que j'ai joué à l'époque :

Your result for The Which Magic Deck Are You? Test ...
Firestorm Necrodeck

You scored 3 attitude, -2 gameplan, and 5 card selection!

Active :: Deliberate :: Broken

Born in the kitchen of the mad scientists at Team CMU, Erik Lauer (the "Mad Genius of Magic") designed you and Randy Buehler piloted you to his breakout win at Pro Tour Chicago in 1997. You capitalize on the power of Necropotence to stuff your hand while using quality creature, damage, and discard spells to keep opponents off their games. You can nickel-and-dime your enemies to death, or wait to deliver the coup-de-grace with a massive Drain Life. That's the power of being stuffed with ridiculously good cards.

When it first appeared, Necro dominated Magic during the infamous Black Winter. Years later, decks like the Firestorm Necrodeck -- which Lauer and Buehler claimed might be the best deck ever made -- proved that the power of death was no fluke.

4 Demonic Consultations
4 Drain Life
4 Hymn to Tourach
1 Ihsan's Shade
4 Knight of Stromgald
4 Necropotence
4 Order of the Ebon Hand
2 Firestorm
2 Incinerate
4 Lightning Bolt
3 Disenchant
2 Bad River
4 Badlands
3 Gemstone Mine
3 Lake of the Dead
4 Scrubland
8 Swamp
Heureux papa de Maève, née le 23/09/10.

Triste Papa de Pacôme, mort et né le 03/10/09 aucun parent ne devrait enterrer son enfant. Adieu fils, je t'aime

Premiers signes...