Démarré par Zmx, 05 Avril 2009, 19:50:33

« précédent - suivant »

neonico

Citation de: adrienger le 05 Avril 2009, 21:24:45
Citation de: neonico le 05 Avril 2009, 20:31:03
Citation de: adrienger le 05 Avril 2009, 20:25:29
j'own au moins nico avec ça... par contre stasis c'est frais  :moustache:

Piano, le vrai Keeper avec FoW te roule dessus IMHO
Par contre le truc qu'est fun, c'est que ça reflète exactement tes critères de construction de ton EDH  : Reactive :: Aggressive :: Broken  :!:

mais je suis quasiment T2 moi monsieur :D

je trouve aussi que le résultat est assez cohérent avec mes decks...quelque soit le format ;)

En même temps the deck, y'avait un core set et 3 extensions, c'est un peu du T2 aussi ;)

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Citation de: Question posée au Ask The Judge
Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Citation de: SubwarBF le 13 Juillet 2009, 19:59:15
R.I.P Nico, c'était lui le plus grand, pas ce pédophile de Michael

Blog Magic Eternal : http://magiceternal.wordpress.com/

SubwarBF

CitationYour result for The Which Magic Deck Are You? Test ...

Tolarian Blue
You scored 4 attitude, 1 gameplan, and 7 card selection!

Active :: Aggressive :: Broken

Take a moment to pat yourself on the back -- you are maybe the most obnoxiously broken assortment of cards ever seen outside Type I. Take a moment to kick yourself in the butt -- you are maybe the most obnoxiously broken assortment of cards ever seen outside Type I. Your high point may have been Tommi Hovi's 1998 win at Pro Tour Rome, but that's just a single moment from your reign of terror following the release of Urza's Saga. You dominated the Standard format, and provoked a rash of bannings. You moved on to dominate the Extended format, and to provoke another rash of bannings. You were the 10,000-lb gorilla of the day.

Just pause a moment to examine your collection of broken cards: Time Spiral, Windfall, and -- of course -- Tolarian Academy. What did you want? To win! When did you want it? Right away! How did you want to do it? With cheap artifact mana, Academy abuse, and a massive Stroke of Genius? What could any of your opponents do about it? Basically nothing. "Stroke me for 150? Thanks, don't mind if I do."

3 Abeyance
3 Power Sink
3 Intuition
3 Mind over Matter
4 Windfall
4 Stroke of Genius
4 Time Spiral
2 Scroll Rack
3 Voltaic Key
4 Mox Diamond
4 Mana Vault
4 Lotus Petal
3 City of Brass
4 Ancient Tomb
4 Volcanic Island
4 Tolarian Academy
4 Tundra

non non rien  :mrgreen:
20:47:28 ‹SubwarBF› salut Spartandevil
14/05/2009 20:47:39 ‹Spardantevil› HEYYYYYY CAAAAAAAAAAARL
14/05/2009 20:47:45 ‹Spardantevil› what's up mec :D
14/05/2009 20:47:44 ‹SubwarBF› c'est avec un K
14/05/2009 20:47:47 ‹SubwarBF› je précise ^^
14/05/2009 20:47:52 ‹Spardantevil› merde
14/05/2009 20:47:51 ‹SubwarBF› moi ça va
14/05/2009 20:47:54 ‹SubwarBF› et toi ?
14/05/2009 20:47:57 ‹Spardantevil› c'est encore plus stylé alors
14/05/2009 20:48:05 ‹Spardantevil› KARL ftw

La classe :D

beun

Citation de: XIII le 05 Avril 2009, 20:03:02
CitationTurbo Stasis

You scored -1 attitude, -7 gameplan, and -4 card selection!

Reactive :: Deliberate :: Janky

It's hard to pinpoint the origin of the metadeck, but you might be the prime candidate. In the Black Winter of 1996, Necrodecks dominated the universe -- everyone and his cousin was playing Necro, it was just so damn good. But they got a nasty surprise when you showed up at U.S. Nationals in the hands of great players like Mike Long and Matt Place. Turbo Stasis didn't melt the Black Winter, but you did cerrainly start a thaw, and you proved that a deck that is geared solely to beat the dominant deck of the day can ride the metagame to victory.

Your plan was simple -- get Stasis in play to slow the game to a crawl. Use Howling Mines to draw the Islands you need to pay the upkeep. If your land runs out, bounce the Stasis back to your hand and reset your lock. You needed a lot of bizarre cards to get the job done (how else would Despotic Scepter have ever seen the light of day), but you brought unsuspecting Necro decks to their knees. And you won via a slow, painful decking. Did I mention you were slow? That's why people hated to face you, even as they respected your clever design. You were both loved and hated, but you injected some much needed variety into the game.

4 Arcane Denial
4 Boomerang
4 Force of Will
2 Recall
4 Stasis
1 Ivory Tower
2 Kismet
1 Land Tax
4 Lim-Dul's Vault
3 Despotic Scepter
1 Feldon's Cane
4 Howling Mine
1 Zuran Orb
4 Adarkar Wastes
4 City of Brass
13 Island
4 Underground River

MOUHAHAHA

houwahou !
on est copains de deck !

pas assez d'artefacts et plus d'une stase dans le MD : ce test est donc nullissime
:moustache:
Ta mère elle a Annihilator 6.

La Divine Mandarine

Tinker

Reactive :: Aggressive :: Broken

Moi aussi!
"Je connais ce style. C'est MON style."

Premiers signes...

hitomie

j'aurai pas dis ça pour moi ;)

The Deck

You scored -4 attitude, -5 gameplan, and 1 card selection!

Reactive :: Deliberate :: Broken

neonico

Citation de: hitomie le 07 Avril 2009, 19:36:59

The Deck

Mouais mouais mouais, il est très bien ce test, il fait ressortir les personalités cachées ;)
Tas plus qu'à t'y mettre maintenant au contrôle broken

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Citation de: Question posée au Ask The Judge
Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Citation de: SubwarBF le 13 Juillet 2009, 19:59:15
R.I.P Nico, c'était lui le plus grand, pas ce pédophile de Michael

Blog Magic Eternal : http://magiceternal.wordpress.com/

nicofromtokyo

Il n'y avait pas Belcher dans ma liste, j'ai envoyé une plainte au serveur de ce site pour qu'il soit radié de la toile.

hitomie

Citation de: neonico le 07 Avril 2009, 21:06:55
Citation de: hitomie le 07 Avril 2009, 19:36:59

The Deck

Mouais mouais mouais, il est très bien ce test, il fait ressortir les personalités cachées ;)
Tas plus qu'à t'y mettre maintenant au contrôle broken

va deja falloir que j'apprenne a jouer bleu... bon je m'y met des jeudi au GT ;)

Thrond

CitationActive :: Deliberate :: Broken

Born in the kitchen of the mad scientists at Team CMU, Erik Lauer (the "Mad Genius of Magic") designed you and Randy Buehler piloted you to his breakout win at Pro Tour Chicago in 1997. You capitalize on the power of Necropotence to stuff your hand while using quality creature, damage, and discard spells to keep opponents off their games. You can nickel-and-dime your enemies to death, or wait to deliver the coup-de-grace with a massive Drain Life. That's the power of being stuffed with ridiculously good cards.

When it first appeared, Necro dominated Magic during the infamous Black Winter. Years later, decks like the Firestorm Necrodeck -- which Lauer and Buehler claimed might be the best deck ever made -- proved that the power of death was no fluke.

4 Demonic Consultations
4 Drain Life
4 Hymn to Tourach
1 Ihsan's Shade
4 Knight of Stromgald
4 Necropotence
4 Order of the Ebon Hand
2 Firestorm
2 Incinerate
4 Lightning Bolt
3 Disenchant
2 Bad River