Elpseth

Démarré par La Divine Mandarine, 09 Octobre 2008, 19:42:30

« précédent - suivant »

La Divine Mandarine

Elspeth, Knight-Errant
Planeswalker - Elspeth
+1: Put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play.
+1: Target creature gets +3/+3 and gains flying (This creature can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach.) until end of turn.
-8: For the rest of the game, artifacts, creatures, enchantments, and lands you control are indestructible (Lethal damage and effects that say "destroy" don't destroy it. If its toughness is 0 or less, it's still put into its owner's graveyard.).

La 3ème capa de cet arpenteur fort sympathique concerne-t-il les cartes en jeu au moment de la résolution ou ceux qui arrivent en jeu après aussi? Je dirais la 1ère solution mais l'arbitre local dit que c'est la 2ème donc j'aimerais bien savoir. Y a une source officielle qui peut nous départager?
"Je connais ce style. C'est MON style."

Premiers signes...

neonico

Extrait de la FAQ de Shards of Alara :
* Once Elspeth's third ability resolves, it's continually in effect until the game ends, even if Elspeth has already left play or leaves play at some point afterwards. It doesn't lock in what it applies to. Since the effect states a true thing about a set of permanents, but doesn't actually change the *characteristics* of those permanents, it will apply to whatever artifacts, creatures, enchantments, and lands you happen to control at any point in the game from that time forward. It will apply to such permanents that come under your control after the ability has resolved, and it will cease to apply to permanents that leave your control. Since the ability doesn't change those permanents' characteristics, if any of them loses all abilities, it will still be indestructible.

Ton pote avait donc raison.

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Citation de: Question posée au Ask The Judge
Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Citation de: SubwarBF le 13 Juillet 2009, 19:59:15
R.I.P Nico, c'était lui le plus grand, pas ce pédophile de Michael

Blog Magic Eternal : http://magiceternal.wordpress.com/

La Divine Mandarine

c'est encore plus fort que je pensais, en fait, Elspeth!

:shock:

modération de Olaf : vocabulaire inapproprié
"Je connais ce style. C'est MON style."

Premiers signes...