Shards of Alara - Yabon pour les Wagic ?

Démarré par neonico, 08 Septembre 2008, 11:55:16

« précédent - suivant »

astre

et pourquoi pas?
il y a rien de "normal" à magic, les concepteurs font ce qu'ils veullent  ;)

là, pour le coup, les 2 capa +1 sont pas vraiment broken et necessite pas de -x
membre du fan club des tachikoma
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachikoma

Toad

Vraiment nice ce Planeswalker, une bonne loyauté de base qui le fait survivre à Lightning Bolt et une protection intégrée contre la sauce avec son premier +1.
Les nouveaux PW sont vraiment ultimes quand même pour du Wagic.

astre

au passage pompé sur mtgfrance:
CitationDans le spoiler mtgsalvation le nouvel arpenteur blanc ne met plus qu'un seul jeton 1/1.

Citation:
Elspeth, Knight Errant   
Planeswalker - Elspeth
+1: Put one 1/1 white Soldier token into play.
+1: Target creature gets +3/+3 and gains flying until end of turn.
-8: For the rest of the game, all your enchantments, artifacts, creatures, and land are indestructible.

il est deja moins mon là  :roll:

Toad

C'est pas mal quand même. Y'a vraiment masse d'include potentiels dans Shards  :D

La Divine Mandarine

"Je connais ce style. C'est MON style."

Premiers signes...

astre

c'est nul quand il y a 3 topic sur les mêmes infos. on a les infos 3 fois en décalé  :roll:

http://solomoxen.com/forum/index.php?topic=7560.msg75166#msg75166

adrienger

vla une edition brocken pour le mini wag! des 5/4 pour 3??? des 4/4 fly pour 4? je suis la tous les jours!
Site de la Team GT

Citation de: hooh le 15 Janvier 2007, 15:40:47
on me signale que life n'a pas géré phage hier a clichy  :lol:

Citation de: nicofromtokyo parlant de son deck le 31 Janvier 2009, 10:45:57
Ca remballe contre aggro et combo, ça marche pas génial contre un jeu controle bien joué, mais je ne pense pas que ce soit complètement pourri non plus.

neonico

Citation de: astre le 18 Septembre 2008, 13:56:50
c'est nul quand il y a 3 topic sur les mêmes infos. on a les infos 3 fois en décalé  :roll:

http://solomoxen.com/forum/index.php?topic=7560.msg75166#msg75166

Ca a rien à voir. Y'a le thread pour les spoils, et ce qui rentre dans les différentes listes de Wagic/MiniWag.

en l'occurence, liste actualisée des cartes ayant du potentiel pour le wag :

White (5) :
Battlegrace Angel   3ww
Creature - Angel
Flying
Exalted (Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, it gains lifelink until end of turn.
4/4

Elspeth, Knight Errant   2ww
Planeswalker - Elspeth   Mythic Rare
+1: Put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token into play.
+1: Target creature gets +3/+3 and gains flying until end of turn.
-8: For the rest of the game, all your enchantments, artifacts, creatures, and lands are indestructible.

Ethersworn Canonist   1w
Artifact Creature - Human Cleric   
Each player who has played a nonartifact spell this turn can't play additional nonartifact spells.
2/2

Knight of the White Orchid   ww
Creature - Human Knight
First strike
When Knight of the White Orchid comes into play, if an opponent controls more lands than you, search your library for a Plains card and put it into play. Then shuffle your library.
2/2

Sigiled Paladin   ww
Creature - Human Knight   
First strike
Exalted (Whenever a creature you control attacks alone, that creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.)
2/2

Blue (2) :
Courier's Capsule   1u
Artifact   
1{U}, {T}, Sacrifice Courier's Capsule: Draw two cards.

Tezzeret the Seeker   3uu
Planeswalker - Tezzeret   
+1: Untap up to two target artifacts.
-X: Search your library for an artifact card with converted mana cost X or less and put it into play. Then shuffle your library.
-5: Artifacts you control become 5/5 artifact creatures until end of turn.

Black (2) :
Ad Nauseam   3bb
Instant   
Reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost. You may repeat this process any number of times.

Executioner's Capsule   b
Artifact   
1{B}, {T}, Sacrifice Executioner's Capsule: Destroy target nonblack creature.

Red (2):
Caldera Hellion   3rr
Creature - Hellion   
Devour 1 (As this comes into play, you may sacrifice any number of creatures. This creature comes into play with that many +1/+1 counters on it.)
When Caldera Hellion comes into play, it deal 3 damage to each creature.
3/3

Resounding Thunder     2r
Instant   
Resounding Thunder deals 3 damage to target creature or player.
Cycling 5{B}{R}{G}
When you cycle Resounding Thunder, Resounding Thunder deals 6 damage to target creature or player.

Green (3) :
Druid of the Anima   1g
Creature - Elf Druid   
{T}: Add {G}, {R}, or {W} to your mana pool.
1/2

Manaplasm   1g
Creature - Ooze   
Whenever you play a spell, Manaplasm gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is that spell's converted mana cost.
1/1

Wild Nacatl   g
Creature - Cat Warrior   
Wild Nacatl gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Plains.
Wild Nacatl gets +1/+1 as long as you control a Mountain.
1/1

Multicolor (12) :
Ajani Vengeant   2rw
Planeswalker - Ajani   Mythic Rare
+1: Target permanent doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
-2: Ajani Vengeant deals 3 damage to target creature or player and you gain 3 life.
-7: Destroy all lands target player controls.

Branching Bolt   1rg
Instant   
Choose one or both - Branching Bolt deals 3 damage to target creature with flying; or Branching Bolt deals 3 damage to target creature without flying.

Elvish Visionary   wg
Creature - Elf Druid   
Vigilance
{T}: Add {G} to your mana pool.
2/2

Esper Charm      wub
Instant   
Choose one - Destroy target enchantment; or target player draws two cards; or target player discards two cards.

Hindering Light   wu
Instant   
Counter target spell that targets you or a permanent you control.
Draw a card.

Necrogenesis      bg
Enchantment
2, Remove a creature card in your graveyard from the game: Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token into play.

Sarkhan Vol       2rg
Planeswalker - Sarkhan   
+1: Creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain haste until end of turn.
-2: Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.
-6: Put five 4/4 red Dragon creature tokens with flying into play.

Sprouting Thrinax         brg
Creature - Lizard
When Sprouting Thrinax is put into a graveyard to play, put three 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens into play.
The vast network of predation on Jund has actually caused some strange creatures to adapt to being eaten.
3/3

Stoic Angel   1gwu
Creature - Angel   Rare
Flying, vigilance
Players can't untap more than one creature during their untap steps.
3/4

Swerve   ur
Instant
Change the target of target spell with a single target.

Tower Gargoyle   1wub
Artifact Creature - Gargoyle   
Flying
4/4

Vectis Silencers   wb
Artifact Creature - Human Wizard
When Vectis Silencers comes into play, target opponent reveals his or her hand and you choose a nonland card from it. Remove that card from the game.
When Vectis Silencers leaves play, return the removed card to its owner's hand.
2/2

Colorless (2) :
Relic of Progenitus   1
Artifact   
{T}: Target player removes a card in his or her graveyard from the game.
1, Remove Relic of Progenitus from the game: Remove all graveyards from the game. Draw a card.

Sigil of Distinction   x
Artifact - Equipment   Rare
Sigil of Distinction comes into play with X charge counters on it.
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each charge counter on Sigil of Distinction.
Equip - Remove a charge counter from Sigil of Distinction.

Land : (5)
Bant Panorama
Land   
{T}: Add 1 to your mana pool.
1, {T}, Sacrifice Bant Panorama: Search your library for a basic Forest, Plains, or Island card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.

Esper Panorama
Land   
1, {T}, Sacrifice Esper Panorama: Search your library for a basic Plains, Island, or Swamp card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.

Grixis Panorama
Land   Common
1, {T}, Sacrifice Grixis Panorama: Search your library for a basic Island, Swamp, or Mountain card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.

Jund Panorama
Land   
1, {T}, Sacrifice Jund Panorama: Search your library for a basic Swamp, Mountain, or Forest card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.

Naya Panorama
Land
1, {T}, Sacrifice Naya Panorama: Search your library for a basic Mountain, Forest, or Plains card and put it into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Citation de: Question posée au Ask The Judge
Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Citation de: SubwarBF le 13 Juillet 2009, 19:59:15
R.I.P Nico, c'était lui le plus grand, pas ce pédophile de Michael

Blog Magic Eternal : http://magiceternal.wordpress.com/

adrienger

juste une question comme ca, l'effet de PW blanc marche aussi pour les permanants arrivés apres qu'il ai tout rendu indestructible?

ca fait beaucoup de cartes à rentrer...on sent que wotc deconne quand il y a 5 cartes en blanc et 2 en bleu à rentrer :D
Site de la Team GT

Citation de: hooh le 15 Janvier 2007, 15:40:47
on me signale que life n'a pas géré phage hier a clichy  :lol:

Citation de: nicofromtokyo parlant de son deck le 31 Janvier 2009, 10:45:57
Ca remballe contre aggro et combo, ça marche pas génial contre un jeu controle bien joué, mais je ne pense pas que ce soit complètement pourri non plus.

neonico

Citation de: adrienger le 18 Septembre 2008, 17:28:47
juste une question comme ca, l'effet de PW blanc marche aussi pour les permanants arrivés apres qu'il ai tout rendu indestructible?

ca fait beaucoup de cartes à rentrer...on sent que wotc deconne quand il y a 5 cartes en blanc et 2 en bleu à rentrer :D

ben bien sur que non :)
sinon, non spa étonnant, le blanc étant la couleur la plus faible, ya plus matière a uper certaines cartes ....

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Toad

Bah tu vois que tu les considères les fetchlands ^^

Manaplasme c'est 2G aux dernières nouvelles.

neonico

En fait....

J'avoue....

J'avais pas lu qu'ils donnent de l'incolore......  :oops:

Ayant joué Terminal Morraine jcrois que je suis obligé de les auto include.

Toad

:roll:

Mais c'est bien aussi Terminal Moraine ;)

neonico

Skouin, sbon que pour les bisournours !!!
La liste complête a été spoilée.
En complément du reste déjà listé, je rajoute ça et jpense que j'ai fait le tour pour ma part :

Realm Razer              3rgw
Creature - Beast   
When Realm Razer comes into play, remove all lands from the game.
When Realm Razer leaves play, return the removed cards to played tapped under their owners' control.
The behemoth roared, and the world was blasted free of empires and tyrants.
4/2

Gift of the Gargantuan   2g
Sorcery   
Look at the top four cards of your library. You may reveal a creature card and/or land card from among them and put the revealed cards into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.

Ad Nauseam   3bb
Instant   
Reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost. You may repeat this process any number of times.

Scourglass   3ww
Artifact   
{T}, Sacrifice Scourglass: Destroy all permanents except for artifacts and lands. Play this ability only during your upkeep

astre

tu crois vraiment que ad nauseum est applicable à un wagic?
les CC de ce que tu drafte/sealed sont pas vraiment du même calibre que ce que tu peux jouer en TI.