Joueurs Francais à l'invitationnal

Démarré par neonico, 04 Octobre 2007, 17:05:02

« précédent - suivant »

neonico

Le deck est bien arrivé à Raph en tous cas... Et il est maxi saucé pour le jouer....
En fait, j'en etait à me dire que Remi avait perdu le deck et qu'il s'était forcé à Top8 pour le rembourser :moustache:

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Citation de: Question posée au Ask The Judge
Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

Citation de: SubwarBF le 13 Juillet 2009, 19:59:15
R.I.P Nico, c'était lui le plus grand, pas ce pédophile de Michael

Blog Magic Eternal : http://magiceternal.wordpress.com/

neonico

J'en revient pas de sa reaction :
Citation de: Smennen sur TMD
I think my performance in the Cube should answer that question.  I was drafting next to Kenji Tsumara and I beat Tiago Chan AND Rich Hoaen, who both made the finals.

I think the one area where I was repeatedly outplayed was definitely the Lorwyn Winston Draft.  I drafted decks that were very, very good, but very, very good is not good enough when you are playing with the best magic minds.   Also, playing draft perfectly and playing Constructed formats are very different matters.   I've probably done 1/50th the number of drafts as Antoine (he said as much).   He even said my deck was very good. 

My auction deck was a complete disaster and my Vintage deck was too metagamed.   Had those things been reversed, I think I would have been in contention.   3-0 in the Cube, 2-1 or 1-2 in Auction, 0-3 in Lorwyn Draft (I don't think there was anyway to really avoid that outcome - no matter how much I learned in a month or how proficient my technical playskill), 2-1 in BYOS (I would have gone 3-0 if we had Samari of the Pale Curtain), and 3-0 in the Vintage if I had played my Worlds GAT list.   I would have then been in the finals. 

I have my draft decklists which I'll post in my report (including what Kenji drafted against me).

Stephen

J'ai énormément de mal à voir comment juste jouer des Opts à la palce des wraith auraient changé fondamentalement la donne.

CitationYes,Tarmogoyf is probably better than Chameleon Colossus, but comparing it to Tarmogoyf is like comparing your girlfriend to Carmen Electra - one's versatile and reliable, the other's just big and cheap.(And you'd run both if you could get away with)

Q: I have Ashnod's Coupon, which says that it is invalid in Quebec in the flavor text. Can I still use it in Quebec? I think so, because flavor text is not rules text, but my friend disagrees.

DanielK

Vu qu'il piochait les 4 à chaque game, il commençait à 12 pv.

Et puis Opt ça grossit dryade (ok spa ça qui fait gagner).

Zmx

Citationmy Vintage deck was too metagamed.

Muahahaha, ça se voit qu"ils ont tous metagamed contre sa liste TOP secrete de GAT, que celle du world aurais été mieux mais qu'elle etais moins secrete :D

breed

SW c trop cailleux dans GAT de toute facon.

:mrgreen:

bucheron_des_mauge

au final rien de bien excitant quand on voit les listes...

Thrond

I think my performance in the Cube should answer that question.  I was drafting next to Kenji Tsumara and I beat Tiago Chan AND Rich Hoaen, who both made the finals.

I think the one area where I was repeatedly outplayed was definitely the Lorwyn Winston Draft.  I drafted decks that were very, very good, but very, very good is not good enough when you are playing with the best magic minds.   Also, playing draft perfectly and playing Constructed formats are very different matters.   I've probably done 1/50th the number of drafts as Antoine (he said as much).   He even said my deck was very good. 

My auction deck was a complete disaster and my Vintage deck was too metagamed.   Had those things been reversed, I think I would have been in contention.   3-0 in the Cube, 2-1 or 1-2 in Auction, 0-3 in Lorwyn Draft (I don't think there was anyway to really avoid that outcome - no matter how much I learned in a month or how proficient my technical playskill), 2-1 in BYOS (I would have gone 3-0 if we had Samari of the Pale Curtain), and 3-0 in the Vintage if I had played my Worlds GAT list.   I would have then been in the finals. 

I have my draft decklists which I'll post in my report (including what Kenji drafted against me).

Stephen

Bababa déchatte, quoi.
Ca fait professionel, à un point...  :roll:

Puinsai

Hello,

CitationLe deck est bien arrivé à Raph en tous cas... Et il est maxi saucé pour le jouer....

C'était quoi finalement la liste du deck envoyé à Raph, un deck UP.dec il me semble (Under Pressure) mais quelle style italie, ou style Bourgoin  ?
Moyen d'avoir la liste si il y a eu changement. Thanks @+  :)

land,mox,time walk,land,gush,fastbond,lands,merchant scroll,ancestral,gush,lands,dryad,lands,gush,lands,yawgmoth's will...!

nicofromtokyo

I think my performance in the Cube should answer that question.  I was drafting next to Kenji Tsumara and I beat Tiago Chan AND Rich Hoaen, who both made the finals.(Sous-entendu : j'ai battu les finalistes, je suis meilleur qu'eux de toute façon).

I think the one area where I was repeatedly outplayed was definitely the Lorwyn Winston Draft. I drafted decks that were very, very good, but very, very good is not good enough when you are playing with the best magic minds.   Also, playing draft perfectly and playing Constructed formats are very different matters.  I've probably done 1/50th the number of drafts as Antoine (he said as much).   He even said my deck was very good.  (Sous-entendu : Je n'ai aucun expérience dans le format, mais j'ai quand même fait des decks reconnus par les plus grands).

My auction deck was a complete disaster and my Vintage deck was too metagamed. (Sous-entendu : tout le monde n'avait qu'une seule chose en tête, battre le champion du monde. Mon Dieu, mais n'aurait-il rien de mieux à faire?)

Had those things been reversed, I think I would have been in contention(Sous-entendu : si j'avais pas perdu, j'aurais gagné)

3-0 in the Cube, 2-1 or 1-2 in Auction, 0-3 in Lorwyn Draft (I don't think there was anyway to really avoid that outcome - no matter how much I learned in a month or how proficient my technical playskill) (Sous-entendu : c'est pas ma de faute, je suis un génie mais je peux pas lutter contre le destin qui s'acharne sur moi)

, 2-1 in BYOS (I would have gone 3-0 if we had Samari of the Pale Curtain), and 3-0 in the Vintage if I had played my Worlds GAT list.   I would have then been in the finals. (Sous-entendu : si j'avais pas perdu, j'aurais gagné)

Mais quel pitre mes amis! On dirait un gamin de 6 ans qui vient de perdre avec son deck Peste, qui te dit en se mordant les lèvres : "Ouais mais si j'avais pioché ma Peste, et ben je t'aurais tué!". Digne, jusqu'au bout.

astre

Citation de: raph
I was lent a full powered Dreadnought/Illusionary Mask deck for the last portion of the tournament. I had the time to play a couple of games with it and was not satisfied about it at all

bon, je savais bien que j'aurai du lui filler ma liste plustot que celle de manu  :mrgreen:
membre du fan club des tachikoma
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachikoma

neonico

Je recup ton deck ce soir astre, mais je ne pourrais certainement pas passer au FMT  :(

astre

c'est dommage, le timing aurai été pil poil  :mrgreen:

je vais essayer de plannifier un truc pour la semaine prochaine, ce coup ci te défille pas  ;)

neonico

Ben, un MoneyWagic avec Gabriel Nassif en Guest star, tu fais pas le poids ^^
PAr contre oui du coup, semaine prochaine je passe au pire pour te rendre le deck... Lundi préférable  :roll:

astre

au fait, tu l'as bien récupéré? tu as juste dis que tu allais le récupérer  :mrgreen:

sinon lundi prochain m'a l'air assez jouable

neonico

Oui je l'ai récupéré.
Je passerais donc lundi soir.... Sinon stu peux passer un soir à gare de lyon quand tu vas au FMT ça marche aussi.